Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Re: Tuesday

well well , its kinda late for me to post everything T_T ... well , i went to attend my class on tht day ... and it was seriously bored ... well, i ask basheera wats my marks for english . " U got the 2nd highest !" she said . I was like " huh " for so many times . den she told she is the highest O.o . Well , i get around 15.333/ 20 which was really sux. I aimed to get above 16. Haih, so after 2 pm, i had my class over. I went to ftz wit chee hou to play dota. Well, lost in two matches. Lame sia. So i waited cct and lk till 4 pm cause cct wanted me to accompanny him to connaught for his video " BIG MAC™ CHANT " . Lame~~~ , he called me to be a driver. Ended up being the nerd aka main actor ^_______^ . hahah. well ... the video i cant upload. but i will ask lk's sis ... =) ... i will update tis post asap.
After the video taking ended

Lye Kuan aka Lk's Leg got bitten badly by those ants. Pity her I am not pervert ok. Juz wanna show how badly is her leg XD .

At the end, i treat lye kuan 1 McFlurry Oreo because i made her suffer too much. Well, she was happy after then. XD. hahaaa. Went back home around 7.30 pm. A funny things happen, i told my mom " Mom, i am telling the truth tis time... I went for acting ". Surprisingly, she didnt scold instead she was happy tht i told the truth O.o ... i was totally stunned. lolx ...

No comments: