Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all ....

24th December:

I never celebrate this year's christmas like the past few years. Well, i just stay in the office just to give him hand for his urgent work. Anyway, just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!!



23rd December :

I did a serious matter towards my family which i pleged not to do it anymore. Anyway, the matter is " Lie".



Well on that day, I told my mom that my class will ended at 4 p.m. and I will meet her up at the KTM station. Instead of being there at 5 p.m, I ended up at 8. p.m. I told here every of my excuses of being late. She scolded me for a moment to open up my mind and I totally regretted what i had done. " Lie " is a serious act for me. I made numerous of lies through out of my life. For instance, family, friends, things, games and etc.



Isolation can happen when one keep on lying.

After that, I followed my sister to MidValley to purchase her stuff for her boyfriend. The deco at MidValley is really beautiful and amazing.







Their's beautiful trees.


Took a candid shot with my beloved sister.

I bought this cute hat for her and she really likes it .



Me, myself posing at the front view of the deco.

No comments: