Sunday, March 8, 2009

Again ?

Yesterday, my family and I headed to Ipoh once again. My dad planned to buy a new dog which located at Taiping. Last week we just went there and he wanted to go thr again to buy their famous Chicken and some puppy. Taiping has the Kampung view which make it an amazing place to live at.







Another crazy of 2 - 3 hours journey. This time I went thr only with my dad & mom. My sister is busy with her stuff and unable to join us in. It's crazy to wait for 3 hours without any companion. Camwhore the whole day in the car alone.






Went to a isolated area in Taiping called Sepetang which served the fresheness and greatness of seafood. The restaurant is actually near to a jetty where boats disembark their boats around the area.





Overall, the food are quite ok with serving of some delicious squids, eggplant, flower crab and lai liu har.

Then, we proceed to another nearby place to visit the dog farm where my dad wan to purchase one. The place was so isolated called Aulong.







Finally after some conversation with the "Uncle Dog" and negotiation, we purchased the cute puppy which will grow up just like those big those in the future. Kinda scary huh.



Went back home all the way from Taiping at reached home around 12 a.m. Kinda sleepy now, just came back from Wing's wedding. Will update more later on. Stay tuned:)

No comments: