Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Journey to the north

I had a lot of things to blog recently. Just that I am too busy & lazy to blog about it.Well, I'll start off with the story on 28/2/09 . My family, granny & I went on a trip to Penang. I had waited thismoment since the last trip to Penang. I love penang so much <3>

Day 1:

Everything went well in the beginning. Suddenly, we began to hear some unwanted noises outside of our car. We were shocked to see that our tyres busted! Well, let the pictures to the talking ok ? :)

My dad changing the tyres.

Kanasai hole!

Mummy gave a helping hand to dad <3.

Still got time to pose :P

Polis Ronda came along and gave us a helping hand.

Lol, I took it on purpose...

My sister love to do it too...

Some unusual mountain at Ipoh.

We stop by at Ipoh to dine for lunch. Went to and isolated place called Chemor for lunch. Ordered many delicious food.

Coconutsss...

Camwhored with sister for a moment. *gasp*


Claypot Fish - Very delicious & spicy indeed.
There are many more foods but forgotten took a picture of it because it was way to sumptuous. Headed to Kedah after dining our lunch at Ipoh. Took approximately 1 and a half hour to reach Kedah. Went to another isolated place to zha bone. *My back bone hurts T_T*

Never expected this would be the place.

The man on singlet is the si fu who is expert in zha-ing bone.

My mom who is being inspected by him.

"Arghh... Wow!!!... OI!!!!..."

Its insane man. This si fu got some force can produced some electric on my bone. I felt electrocuted at the moment. But his kung fu is really effective. I felt totally cured and flexible. Thanks a lot.

Pose with my dad at a railway.

I love this picture alot.

Anybody i can save around?

Me & my sister ...

Me & my godbrother? * Wen Thye*

Left Kedah around 6 pm and dropby my granny at Kedah. Hesitately went to Penang later on. Dine at Penang is always a dream come true. You can feel as if you are in Heaven when you dine in Penang.

Loads of pork stuff.

Best Curry Mee in town.

Ling Chi Kang.

Lobak.

Congee which is almost near cooked. Delicious indeed!

Day 2:

Woke up early in the brisky morning and had buffet breakfast. Very bloated at that moment but forcing myself to eat more local food because time is limit that we had to go back later on. We just been to Penang just for 1 freaking day which make time limited.



Best lobak in town in old town of Penang. ( Don't know what Jln it located at )

*saliva dripping*

Camwhore is our best hobbies.

Proceed to the wet market to browse on things we wanted to buy. There still many old shoplets here which brings the old traditional feelings :)

Our last destination is Air Itam. My family stuffed their stomach with the famous Asam Laksa in Air Itam. I would say above average for it because I was so bloated at that moment.

Asam Laksa

Mua Chi

I know you wan some.

My sister never failed to camwhore <3.

Leaving Penang bridge. :(

Broke my sister's sunglasses and camwhored with it due to boring journey back home.

Overall, this Penang trip is way to short. I can't even comsume every single stuff in Penang. I will take more photos of it for the next trip to Penang :). Wow! Its 2:24 a.m now... Gtg anyway. Will update my blog more often.

No comments: