Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleepy,Confused and Stress

As above the tittle, i really been immersed with those kind of feelings this few days.


I am really stressed out this freaking whole week. Assignments, A bunch of works which will never end, research, friends matter. I can't reaally figure out why am i with those matter. Anyway, assignment had been really stressing me a lot which is the Economics 2. Read and research is what you can do to complete the assignment.

For friends matter, it really make me depressed a lot this whole semester. I realli don't know wat really happen to him/her which I dont wish to tell it's name. Well, i really tried to figure out what the matter had gone wrong and even try to twist it around like the past. But things really never go the way I want. Thus, i just leave it alone as i have faith that we will be friends like before... =)

Anyway, gtg now due to works tomorrow. 10,000 copies to go. Due Date = Monday, 18th August.

Oh ya, I forgotten to wish Keiron Happy Birthday!!! Wish him all the best =)

See ya ^__^

No comments: