Sunday, August 3, 2008

1/08/2008 is a memory...

I didn't update my blog for the past two day beacuse of the incident happen on 1st of August.Very Well, it was suppose to be a reunion day with my fellow classmates but the happy ending was ruined by 1 thing. I'll cut the story short.


On that day itself, i want to Keiron house around 6.15 pm. I told him I will be arriving in 10 minutes. When i reached there, i told him to come down. He said i never called him. Therefore he required 10 minutes to prepare himself. While waiting for him, i called Sharon. Sharon told me that Euu Min reached at the venue ( Farmland Steamboat ) which is at Pudu. She went there but nobody is around. So, she left the place saying that she was busy.


Anyway, i really got frustrated when Keiron finally come out from his house for 20 minutes. Then, i went to fetch each and every of the girls. House by house. Chia sin & chor yin, Lye kuan and Sharon.

Reached Farmland Steamboat like about 8 pm. Jason and Amrit were the early birds. Well, this is the photos taken during the reunion.







Jason and Amrit...










Keiron was so hungry that he started to eat first...



Had fun taking photos with Sharon...



The girls... Missed out Chia Sin...



Taking photo with Sharon... We took alot of photos ... =)




The anti-photograph guy who doesn't like people to take photo with him...


However, another gang i did not take photo with them because they were late for 1 hour ++ which we, the early birds started to eat first. Somehow around 10pm, my dad told me that the main gate was open and it seems that my house got robbed some ___________ ( u fill in yourself ). I was tremendously shocked and speed my car all the way back.


My dad called the cops and they arrived after 1 hour. When the cops arrived, they checked the eary sector of my house with a gun behind him. Anyway, my family and I were very shocked to see the condition of our house. This were the picture taken on that day.





My sister's room is the worst among my family. Overall, i guess nothing was stolen. Well, i just hoped that this matter won't happen again. =X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! so terrible! so they disarmed your alarm system?!

KaF LaI said...

ya... it was the most unexpected things that happen. Even i had a trauma in my own house.