Friday, August 8, 2008

The time has come.

wow... i have been neglecting my blog for a very long time. Well, juz to keep my blog updated, i will list the happenings that occur during the last 3-4 days.

The first incident is where it occurs on the 5th of August. My grandma felt down from her bead slamming her whole face towards the hard, solid floor. The impact of her face was really horrendous. I was like she just went into some accidents. I'm just grateful that she just suffer a little injuries.

On the 6th of August, I received a call from my mom that the 3 little cute chicks just hatch from the eggs. Only 3 out of 7 eggs manage to survive.





Very well the following days, my class had a long breaks which is 3 hours. So my gang went to Ah Pek's house to seek for fun. We found out that his room was so messy and untidy. However, this kind of condition of the room is common. Haha!! =P. Ah Pek even called us not to take photo of his room but i secretly did it.



Well, i guess for today. I only had 1 word. " ITS OLYMPIC DAY !!! ". Its 7.47pm now and it is about to reach 8.08 pm which is the official opening ceremony of the Olympic 2008.

Anyway, I received a job from my sister. Eventually it was the MapleStory 3rd Birthday Bash. My sister called Keiron, Horng, Beii and I to work on it. I mean "work". The payment was ok for me which I don't wish to tell it. Anyway, this job interest me because I used to play Maple in the past.

Last but not least, i got to go now cause i am going to visit my Grandma to accompany her as well as to visit her. I am going to take loads of picture tomorrow about the Maple stuff!! See ya!

No comments: