Thursday, July 31, 2008

The 2nd last day...

Today was really a cool day where it is one of the amazing day ever. However there is a sad part that happen on my friend. Well, early in the morning, I went to Kopitiam and had dinner with Chee Hou and Kevin. Then, we headed to JS. At 9pm, We went to our acc class. The Acc class is super duper BORING~~~. After the class ended, Chee Hou realise his mobile phone is not with him.
This is a drawing about my handphone which is drawn by me during acc's class...


Nevertheless, Kevin and I gave him a helping hand to search for the lost of his mobile phone. We went to Kopitiam and ask the workers but the workers deny that they does not saw it. Then, we headed to JS and search it again. Unfortunately, the phone is not there. Feel pity for Chee Hou for his loss of the mobile phone.



Well, i joined sharon for lunch. Actually i didn't really joined her. I met here somewhere near TBS. We went to Uncle Seng to have our lunch. Well, knew a new girl called Allen. Sharon and the gang are really funny. We chated kinda long. Haaaha.



Well, my class ended at 3pm where Chee Hou fetch me to the nearest KTM which located at Subang Parade. When i reached the Ktm station, i saw 1 indian guy. He looked at me and i looked at him in return. " Do you know how much is the fare to KL Central ? " he said. I was so shocked. So i showed him the amount. At the same moment, my train just arrived in time. I had to speed up to chase the train, if not i will had to wait for the next 20 minutes. Feeling kinda guilty for leaving and ignoring him.



Well, i reached my destination at Jalan Templer, so i called my mom to fetch me at the "nearest" drop spot which located at most 2 km. So i walked all the way there and called my mom. She told me that she is in Pasar Seni, i was like " Wow!". At the end, i had to walk all the way home which total up 6 km ( i guess =.= )



Well, i took this pictures when i am really tired of walking under the scorching sun


I reached home in a exhausting way. I can almost feel my leg is numb. Well, its almost 1 a.m now. Gtg to school tomorrow. Anyway, there will be a party at Sunway in Steamboat buffet. Will take loads of pictues. Bye Bye !!!

No comments: