Saturday, January 24, 2009

24/01/09

My family and i went to ChinaTown for dinner and had beef noodle. After finished, we went to buy some delicacy.

Went to buy some flowers for house decoration.

Chi Yan and KaF


"This is some flower plant, not nga ku". Lol.

My sister told me a joke about this. "Why this nga ku so expensive one ?" said A. "Its a flower plant la!!," said B. Then C asked the same question as A. B replied the same. The B got Tulan and wrote this.











KaF and Chi Yan pose inside the refrigerator.








23/01/09
I dye my hair when i just cut my hair at the same time. Kinda love my hair at the moment =)


Didn't realise Chi Yan pose as I took this picture.


Well, this week have been a extremly busy week for me. Clean the house, mop the floor, tidy up my room, swipe the floor and a lot more. Will blog more during Chinese New Year.










No comments: