Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Final Countdown

Today was finally the last day of examination which is also the last day of our Foundation Course.

Well, I'll begin with my exams. Firstly, English paper which was the previous day was kind of easy and I guess I might do well with it. =)

Today was a disastrous day of my last paper which is Business Statistic. Wow, I always had the fear of doing bad in Add Maths which is equivalent to Business Statistic. Out of the 6 question. I just managed to go only 2 questions. God!!! Well, I ended up doing quite a lot of except leaving 1 whole question blank! =.=

There was a party/event organize by the family of 3.6 which is held in Bukit Tinggi (Klang) in Kevin's House. I went there when I finished my college and drove there. I called up Kevin and we talked from to beginning to the end chatting the direction. Awkward direction lol!


Kevin's House which is so huge in reality.




Jason begins to light on the fire.


Fire Flys.



Brandon, Peik Yan, Xin Yee, & Sze Woi.


Some random guys who came from Kwang Hua (Kevin's Friends)

Xin Yee, Sze Woi, U Zhing, & Lynn join in the party as well.


Chee Hou & Gary. Wonder what happen to Chee Hou? ...



.



.

.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



He drank a " Home-made Vodka" which has a mixture of Chivas, White Vanilla and Coke. He was totally drunk after 5 minutes. Hahaa


Kevin took the challenge to drink the "Home-made Vodka" by Steven.

The victim "Kelvin" who was forced to drink Chivas for 3 secs.

It is really crazy to mix around with the friends of mine. Steven kept forcing each and everyone to drink beer.

He even forced me to drink chivas for 1 secs. I KNOW 1SECS IS VERY SHORT!!! but it is very suffering. This is my first time trying Chivas. The first sip went to my throat was some sort of burning effect. It has a strong fragrance like perfume and taste exactly like perfume.

Sharp 11 p.m, my mom called me home. They didn't allowed me to leave the house and kept yelling at me to stay. Well, I just ignored them and just left like that.

Well, just wanna say sorry guys that it is too late or maybe we can organize another sort of reunion party or wat.

Feeling a bit of drunk, wanna go to sleep now. Will blog another days =)


No comments: