Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Phew! , just came back from Klang and blog about it. Well, today is my grandpa's birthday where we celebrate around that place.

I just managed to take the photos of those people but not food due to its delicious-ness. Hahaa
I called my grandma to kiss my grandpa but they end up laughing.
Managed to get a photo with him after numerous attempt
Horng & KaF begin to pose.
Horng with Daniel (Aussie Lou) who just came back from Aus.
Lazy to caption.
Beii & Kaf on the spot.
Lazy to caption again.

We never made the camera failed before.
Horng & KaF again.
Backstreet Boys.


Pussycat Dolls.


The Happy-ending of the dinner.

Wow, I am exteamly bloated now. Can't really had a good sleep at the moment. Well, my grandpa had a really enjoyable and happiest dinner ever which we celebrate his 85th Birthday.

Well, I gotta go now. Exam's starts tommorow. My stories hence reached the end. Good nite all. Wish me all the best!!!

No comments: