Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sucky ...

As above my tittle, there's been an unfortunate event happened to one of my college's friends. Well, I went to a frequent visited restaurant to have my lunch. Then, we had fun playing cards game. When we are about to leave the restaurant, we met up with *** who I dont't want to say his name.


As usual, I shouted at him " Eh ***, Why never come and join us? ", in a humorous way. He looked really upset and walk towards us lifelessly. I was wondering what happened to him. Numerous thought came to me as i guess he lost his money? he lost his handphone? he lost his laptop? ... Well, the answer is the second one which he lost his handphone.

This is something how he look.



Wow, I heard from him recently that he lost his Nokia N70 and he bought a new handphone branded Nokia N82. Wow, this phone looks cool and glamour at the first glance.


He purchased Nokia N82 at 10th of January which he lost it today. Oh My Freaking GOD. He just used the phone not even 1 week which have only be used for four days. Its very heartbroking to see a person lossing a phone which cost him few thousands and lost it in less than one weeks. Well, many suspicious thought came to mind when his phone lost twice in a row. We first accused his room mate who is the only only only only one who is in the room with him. I SAY THE ONLY ONE.

Well, the stories goes this way. He was went back to his room at 3.00 p.m where his last class was. He was fast asleep and sleep at his bed putting the N82 at the side of his pillow where he slept ( putting the handphone no matter which side will affect the brain due to its radiation or some kind of wave ). After 30 minutes, he woke up and saw his room mates chatting on the phone. He saw his room mates chatting and he was curious to find out where is his phone. Then, disaster happened. His phone went missing and he even asked his room mates where was it. His room denied of seeing his phone.

Well, we ended helping him to search the handphone all over his messy room and failed locate it. Its truly a sad story happened to one of my good college buddies. =(

No comments: