Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Was it for the sake of love or attention seeker?

For the past few days, its been a great days as Chinese New Year came along. Collecting Ang Pau become a priority for every single kid.

Gambling became part of the activities in my family every single year.

Happiness and overjoyed feelings being possessed by each and everyone in the family of mine (Lai's Family).

27/01/09

Wow, today was seriously great. My family and I went to Klang to join my mother's side for Chinese New Year celebration. We ended up there around 3 p.m. My family planned to eat at Rakuzen but it was closed but opened tomorrow. Awww... Wasted ... =.=

Went to Sg. Long to have a dinner with couples of Lai's members. Had a sumptuous dinner with my few of cousins, Wai & Ken & Ken's gf, family members. Initially, laughter's and joke was base on a subject. As time passed on, subject was beginning to change from items\food to ME.

Being tessed all the time since an anonymous ( which I remain unnamed ) start a topic of me. Wow wow wow, I MEAN WOW!!!! I had never being so down before in my entire life. I SWEAR!

Nothing can described my feelings at that moment. Laughing while anger exist in deep of my heart. Its like..... cheating myself to laugh for the sake of dignity. Feeling angry, sad, dissapointed, happy?, overjoyed?. I really got numb at that time which I wanted to cry and suicide at the same time.

What a drastic day happening to me. I'm not angry or what but why to be peoples just love to spread stories which is actually a secret or privacy. Have you ever wondered what's the impact of doing such things? Have you ever think of the effect towards the person? I'm not telling to you (you know who you are) but to the others.

Fortunately, I finally realised the feelings of others who have been tessed. Its really sickening and pain.

*Will post up the pictures later on. Kinda late now. Need to sleep. X(

No comments: