Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad day

Today is really a supertitious day where all the bad luck falls on me. Well, my class was supposed to start at 8.00 am today but due to absent of Moral Education teacher, the class was canceled. Had a 4 hour break. =.=! Well, at 11 pm, my classmates and I planned to had our dinner at Cabana. Then, i met a beautiful girl which such a straight hair.

While was observing and observing, i realise she look very farmiliar. Well, guess wat ! Its Sharon. Haahaa. Went our to her and chat with her. Ling Chee ( I think her name is spelled like that ) and Jasmine ( a new girl a knew today ) was there with Sharon. Had a funny conservation with them. X ) .

Well, today was my first day of Accounting 2 which is Ms. Wong Shau Wen. Well, her class is really boring. My class just ignore her when she teaches. But i feel bad for her cause she doesn't scold the student when they make noise. Anyway during English classes, this Ms. Shaleena is really funny and glamourous. She make a lot of jokes and funny statement.

After the English class, I went for the "NEW" subject which is Business Computing. =.= This subject really ________ ( u fill in yourself ) . The part where it says the binary code for the computer. I am getting blur where she says " When 8 + 4 = 5 ". I was like " huh ?!?, got such thing ??? " . lol. trying to endure this new subjects as well as the English's Assignment. Well, thts all for today. =)

Oh ya !!! I lose my freaking Pencil case. =.= i left it at 2.7 classroom. Damn! All my pencils and pen is in it. Had to buy everything over and over again. Tomorrow i am goin to ask the cleaner whether they saw it or not. Hopefully they do. Bye bye!

No comments: