Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Full, Bloated....etc.

This few days really got the kick to write blog. Dunno y . XD hahahha . Well, today had dinner with both of my cousins together with my family. Had steamboat at sri petaling " Pulau Ketam restaurant". Here are the pictures.




My dad putting the foods into the pot ...



Mom reaction when she argue over some small matters with sis... hahaaa



This is Beiii .... XD



This is Veeeee .... who just came back from Aussie...



At the end of our dinner... Look really a mess which symbolize delicious...

After dinner, we went to Jacky's Restaurant to had a chat together with our cousins and aunty janet ( We accompanny her to had her dinner because she cant made it dinner earlier which was steamboat ) ...

Tis is my first time to this Jacky restaurant which actually located opposite of my dad office ...

This is pictures that they didnt noe i took it ... hahhaa ( from left: Veee , Beiii, Yannn )

Most of the beautiful pictures of me is at both of my cousins camera X.X ... waiting for them to post... anyway ... realli had a great day today .

No comments: