Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally haf the time to stick my blog back . Had been really freaking buzy wit my dad stuff ... Went almost the whole KL , Shah Alam, and PJ to drop mailbox . Tired tis few days, juz watch sum freaking old shows in the internet ( Planet of the Apes, Forbidden Kingdom, Jumper, The Punisher, Superhero, Meet the spartans ... etc ) .I noe i am outdated ... hahaha ... anyway ... juz putting sum pictures tht happen for the whole last week T_T ....




Last Week...Went out yum cha wit jackiez and Kieron as well as my sis

Went to Wong Kok near my hse for yumcha


Kieron and Chi Yan showing their scary face while jackie say sum ghost stories




Jackie pouring his chocalate to his chocolate drink =.= ....



My drink juz tasted well whr they even wan to camwhore wit it =.=...


Randomness during the mail dropping ...

gtg now ... having dinner wit my cousins ... will upload more pic later =) see ya

No comments: