Sunday, July 27, 2008

The flashback of 25th ...

Well, i missed out the day to write this wonderful day. Very well, its the day where a function called " Happy Birthday monthly " organized by Bfree. Thus, i brought 2 friends along with me which is obviously Kieron and Jackie ( my both best buddies ).



My sister, Geline volunteered to be the host of the day assist by LC. My sis was really nervous as this is her first time being a host. Anyway, long story to write about her whole stories and incidents happen in Bfree. ( >< ). Great Job my sis!!! WELL DONE.




This are pictures taken during the journey to BFREE


The candid shot of us...



Kieron...



M3...



Geline..



Pro shots from my sis which didn't include me in ...


Anyway, the whole fucntion was really a sucess. The function ended kinda late around 10.30 p.m . Well, Kieron gave a suggestion to watch Dark Knight. That was really a great idea where almost 10 person that went for the function went to watch it.


Overall, this show is really a great show to watch. My opinion is that the main character should be Joker instead of Batman. I love this show very much . haha.

Well, the show ended at 2.30 a.m which took about 2 hours and 30 minutes screening. Jackie stay at my house cause its kinda late to go home. Eventually, we went to eat supper at Mamak. While eating my "Nasi Goreng ", my sister called me to fetch her a bottle of water when i reached home. She was afraid to fetch the water alone because of the Joker . hahha

2 comments:

Sunshine Smoothies said...

Do u need to write that down Mister!! The water thing is so not true n' BTW my dear bro.. Geline is so OFF d! please not using that anymore!

KaF LaI said...

=P. Its my blog. I can write watever i wan. Haaha. Eh, dare u say the water thingy is not true =.= ... Jackie can b the witness. Anyway, Geline name rawks!!