Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seeking For Freedom...

Really had a hard days in this week. My sis is goin to Sabah for mountain climbing at Mount Kinabalu. I am going to miss her very much. Secondly, my dad's work will never finish which leave me dead every time. Thirdly, my final exams results are coming out tomorrow and lastly, my holidays are going to expired. Well, today was really disastrous. Woei ting forgotten to bring her Identity Card which is needed for her flight to Sabah today. Well, my sister asked me follow woei ting to LCCT which so dam freaking far and drive back the car. I got excited anyway because this is my first time to LCCT ( Air Asia's Airport ). These are the photos taken during the journey.

This is the speed tht woei ting drove during the journey to LCCT ... Shes mad XD

Some random pictures taken by me whr the cloud looks like an elephant ...

Finally reached LCCT after 1 hours of journey... Packed with a lot of peoples.

A shot which taken by me due to the boredness of the journey ...

No comments: