Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Falling from a rainbow ...

Fail to get my pencil case again =.= . Anyway, today's acc lecture kinda boring where we learn back what it is in Semester 1 which is adjustment. Well, after acc's lecture is English class. Rush towards the bookstore located near the main campus. Den rush back to the K 5.19 . Well, i am so rushed because she want all of my class student to obtain the new English textbook. If not, she will smack. Anyway, she was really a funny teacher compare to Ms. Cristina.



The class ended at 12 am where part of my classmates planned to go KFC for lunch. Well, those who went to KFC were Chee Hou, Kevin, Shy Miin, Ah Kit, Mary, Kelvin and me.




This is where the KFC located in SS15, Subang Jaya. Its been a long time i did not eat KFC due to keep my body fit. XD.

After lunch, we had our Economic 2 class for the first time with Ms. Marina. Well, overall i guess she was not really bad as what i heard from the past semester of the other class. Lol !. Anyway, Chia sin came back from Russia. Kieron planned to have a reunion dinner with her along with some other friends.

Well, Kieron has a new target now. LOL!. I wish him all the best of luck. Gtg now. Kinda tired because i juz came back home from California Fitness. My last week of free trial. Noooooooooooooooooooooo. = (

No comments: