Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A best long friend of mine is leaving

Hmmm, How should I start of about you, Sharon. Well, I knew this girl when we are still a small kid around standard 4. As time grew, we are getting closer in friendship. We chat, we jokes, we bully, we play, we gossips, we look and lots more to describe.

Well, Sharon had left to Australia to proceed her studies. I am going to miss you ya =) . Well, there are many old memories between her and I. Let the picture do the talking.


KaF & Sharon at the library. She accompany me for studying for my Mid Sem Examination.

Sorry ya sharon :). Can't find another funny photo of you. You know me one la.

Had a gathering at steamboat. Played with Sharon.

We joke, We laugh while camwhoring. Miss this moments :(

Finally took a perfect photo with you after numerous attempt.

Anyway Sharon, I wished you all the best for your studies and take care all the time. Good Luck X) ! I am going to wait for you to come back ! Promise :)

No comments: