Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can't think of any tittle... Sorry :)

Ok ok. Didn't expected my house to have connection today :). Valentine's day today huh. Many of my friends are unable to go out with me today due to their girl friends :( . I will update from the previous days.
12/02/09

Gods. The nightmare I didn't wished to happen really occur. I failed my Business Statistic. Oh Man, lucky for me that I am taking supplementary exams instead of retaking it. Phew!

Went to Sunway Pyramid before taking exams result. Played bowlings with couple of friends. Didn't managed to take photos anyway.

10/02/09
Went to a pond located at Amcorp Mall to throw some oranges. Whats the big deal of throwing oranges? " Its a culture & tradition," said sis. Never heard such traditions before O.o .
Crowded with many peoples. There are also some group entertain people by singing.
Shirley & KaF
KaF & Joey
Woei Tyng & KaF
Peoples who brought their net to pick up oranges.

I got shocked when she wrote my name. ( Kidding xP )

Mine :)

XD

Ready... Get Set ....

GO!!! ....

Group photo before leaving the place.

Ok la . I think thats all for today. Need to study hard for Business Statistic. =.=

No comments: