Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where are you?

WANTED

Name: Mike
Age: Around 1 - 2 years
Species: Doberman Pinsir
Height: 3 feet
Characteristic: Active, Attach to anyone nearby.

Well, My dog just went off yesterday. I was studying for my upcoming examination when suddenly my mom told me the dog is gone. I felt kind of weird that how can a dog escape from it's kennel with a lock on it. This happened several times in the past few days where I washed it's s*** and my dad just opened the door. It ran out of the dog and ran outside of the house. But it did returned back to it's house.

This time, it won't returned. It had not been found since yesterday. Well, if any of you found or saw this dog around the area, Old Klang Road. Kindly contact me, 012-2116716.

Thanks :) . I wished my dog will returned one day.

No comments: