Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's time to change

For the past few days, I had been thinking about myself and my future. I kept thinking of my studies, jobs and even my appearance. Therefore I am dedicated to change myself to a new leaf.

Before that, I would like to blog about the today's activities. Meet up with college friends and some new friends (Yeu Sing aka ystee, jy aka xxmiinz ). We planned to meet up at Sunway Pyramid and ended up playing Dota at ss15.

Headed to Sunway Pyramid for our lunch and catch up a movie. Went to KimGary and chatted alot of stuff with new friends. Then, meet up with Lynn but she was unable to join us because she need to go to KL for her friends.


Watch Pink Panther 2 with the fellow 4 friends. Seriously this movie is way more better than the 1st one. I was feeling weird as everyone kept turning their head back towards me.I must confessed I laughed the loudest in the cinema where everyone kept looking at me.


Ratings: 7/10
After movie, I meet up with Horng as to fetch him back to my house. Introduced 4 of friends to him and out of my surprise, Horng recognised Yeu Sing ( I hope I spelled ur name correctly =.=).

3 boys planned to play Dota at Ftz as they want to challenge their friends. They called me as there is no kaki. But finally I didn't manage to join them due to my mom. Next time we go out together k? I promised .
KaF & Yeu Sing (ystee)
Okie, back to my topic now. I have choose the way I want to be and I am dedicated to change it.

#1. Speak less vulgar words

#2. Be less bad-tempered

#3. Don't put too much aeroplane

#4. Don't lie.

#5. Change my appearance. ( Body structure & Dressings)

#6. Be more caring & frogiving

#7. Joined the best-system ever & do the best of it.

Well, I guess I called it wonderful day for me that I wanted to change myself. My blogging hence reached the end for today. :). Will continue to blog later on.

No comments: