Monday, February 16, 2009

What a day

Went to college today to make registration and payment for the supplementary exams. Met up with Gary at cabana for breakfast.

Proceed to Programme office and make payment as well as took my transcript. Then, Gary taught me the Business Statistic stuff .
Left college at sharp 12. Something went wrong when i proceed to my car. I reversed my car and out of a sudden, I heard a " BUMP!!!" sound.

Out of my fear, I realised I bang the car behind me. Wow, this is my first time doing such things. I SWEAR! I didn't realise there was a car behind cause i focus too much on the other side.

His car ...



My car which is still in a good condition.

Got stunned for a moment. Stepped out of the car and talk with them a while. There were two guys which quite gangster looking talked with me about the situation.

There is a guy called John *** who call me to called my dad to deal with it. Wow, I tell you. Both of them talking is like two attorney argue on serious case. For instance " You are giving me a hard time man," said dad. John *** said "I am not giving you a hard time, you son is giving me a hard time." -.-

Their conversation ended up to 20 minutes and they made an appointment to meet up at Uptown. Well, the repairing fees were RM 600. Wow, mad huh? Felt very sorry for acting recklessly.

Well, the day ended up just like that which gave me a trauma. Hahaa. Well, thats all for today.

No comments: