Monday, February 23, 2009

I called it an off day ...

Its been few days my dog had not returned home yet. I seriously missed him a lot. I miss the way i call it, disturb him from it's sleep, feed him, and bath him. My family and I waited for it for several of days hoping that it will stand on the front gate. Unfortunately, it was out of our thought.

Well, I took my supplementary exams today and meet up with Jason. Meet up Brian & Jeremy and taught them a bit of Business Statistics. Out of my anxiety, I found out the test was kind of easy. I guess I can made it this time :)



Bought "Slumdog Millionaire" dvd and watched it with my family. This movie is seriously great and "A should watch Movie". It displayed many kind of elements which made the movie won 7 Oscar Award.

Ratings: 9/10

Well well, just finished off my hard days & wanted to have some rest. Will blog further on :)

No comments: